I’ve created this blog to share my experience and knowledge in topics I am passionate
As an introduction, I would like to give you some facts about myself so you can get to know me better and make friends 🙂
- I was born and raised in the south of Russia. Most of my childhood I spend living in the countryside and this made me love animals and nature. That’s why in my adult age I became a vegetarian. I respect every life and believe we can prosper without eating meat.
- I am a big lover of cities (even despite the information provided above, haha). But I found that I don’ like metropolitans and small towns. My happy place is somewhere in the middle. That’s why I fell in love with Sydney and decided to call it my home
- I’ve gone through terrible challenges during my teenager’s age and was in a very dark place at the time. But it
toughtme to be more kind and supportive to people, to see all the aspects of life (not only good) and know how to deal with severe depressions.
- My best success is to have a dream job (in designing and blogging) that gives me lots of energy, satisfaction, and financial freedom. It was a long (it took me 7 years to get to the place when I am now) and very bumpy road (I’ve come from web programming to design, then to illustration and font engineering, then to design again and finally settled down doing everything at once, haha) but it was worth it.
- I see my life purpose in living a happy life and helping others in different ways. As long as I could remember I was always sensitive to the suffering of others and tried to help homeless people and animals. And I still hope to create a shelter for homeless animals in Russia, that’s a big dream of mine.
- I am a
highly-sensitiveperson. I used to think that I am a freak because of my weird perception of the world, people behaviors, and life dramas. But when I read a book“The Highly Sensitive Person” by Elaine Aron I realized that this is not a flaw but just a feature. And you can live a joyful and fulfilling life even being such a fruit, haha.
- I love good laugh 😀 Having a good sense of humor I really enjoy being silly with the ones I love (or even with myself). I truly believe you can find something funny almost in every situation so why not to use this opportunity?!
- I’m a total
hyggefan. For me, there is nothing more pleasant and distressing than spending time rolling in plaids and drinking cacao/matcha tea. With a good read, of course. I see the same effect from sunbathing somewhere on the seashore. LOVE!