Hey there, friends!
My name is Jane, and I’m so happy that you’ve stumbled over to my blog!
JaneEvergreen.com was created to help women with hormonal problems to lose weight and improve the quality of life.
As a story behind, I was struggling with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) and excess weight for most of my life. My stressful lifestyle and emotional connection with food made things even worse.
I remember I always felt like crap: overweight, very addicted to food (especially junk), with excess hair on my body, oily skin and weird hair (all these symptoms of PCOS). I had cellulite even on my calves! And it wasn’t only about appearance. I felt shy, sick and uncomfortable in my own skin.
My life now is completely different. I feel happy to wake up every morning and start my healthy routines. I enjoy trying new workouts and cooking delicious nourishing meals. And seeing toned abs in a mirror feels beyond the moon! But of course, life is not perfect. Sometimes I eat fast food and can’t force myself to train. We’re just humans, right?
But now I can control my life as I know solutions to my problems. And I’m excited to share them with you!
In this overwhelming world, it’s very difficult to find well-structured comprehensive information that helps you to start solving your problem right away. That is why I’ve created this blog and my courses – to provide value in the most actionable way (read the disclaimer).
Random facts about me:
- I was born and raised in the south of Russia. Most of my childhood I spend living in the countryside and this made me love animals and nature. That’s why in my adult age I became a vegetarian. I respect every life and believe we can prosper without eating meat.
- I am a big lover of cities (even despite the information provided above, haha). But I found that I don’ like metropolitans and small towns. My happy place is somewhere in the middle. That’s why I fell in love with Sydney and decided to call it my home
- I’ve gone through terrible challenges during my teenager’s age and was in a very dark place at the time. But it
toughtme to be more kind and supportive to people, to see all the aspects of life (not only good) and know how to deal with severe depressions.
- My best success is to have a dream job (in designing and blogging) that gives me lots of energy, satisfaction, and financial freedom. It was a long (it took me 7 years to get to the place when I am now) and very bumpy road (I’ve come from web programming to design, then to illustration and font engineering, then to design again and finally settled down doing everything at once, haha) but it was worth it.
- I see my life purpose in living a happy life and helping others in different ways. As long as I could remember I was always sensitive to the suffering of others and tried to help homeless people and animals. And I still hope to create a shelter for homeless animals in Russia, that’s a big dream of mine.
- I am a
highly-sensitiveperson. I used to think that I am a freak because of my weird perception of the world, people behaviors, and life dramas. But when I read a book“The Highly Sensitive Person” by Elaine Aron I realized that this is not a flaw but just a feature. And you can live a joyful and fulfilling life even being such a fruit, haha.
- I love good laugh 😀 Having a good sense of humor I really enjoy being silly with the ones I love (or even with myself). I truly believe you can find something funny almost in every situation so why not to use this opportunity?!
- I’m a total
hyggefan. For me, there is nothing more pleasant and distressing than spending time rolling in plaids and drinking cacao/matcha tea. With a good read, of course. I see the same effect from sunbathing somewhere on the seashore. LOVE!